Thursday, June 7, 2012

Wet Weekend?

Sure looks like the next 3 days will see lots of clouds, showers & T-Storms as a slow moving upper trough couples with an old frontal boundary to produce the focus for some heavy rain totals.   We have the potential for 3-5"+ as storms will be slow movers causing some minor street flooding.  This could be the weekend you take in a movie or read a book.  Not that it's going to be raining all the time.  There will be some dry hours too.

Yet another gloom & doom "climate change/global warming " article in today's paper, this time the report coming from 3 LSU researchers.   What bothers me about this whole "debate" is the AGW side hires PR firms to push their agenda.  If their theories were correct, why do they have to push the "truth" so hard?

2 comments:

Bourbon St. Blues said...

Bob in response from your older post, the last weather update I have is on a Wednesday with Nicrondra, she showed a graphic that we could have the warmest March on record...

I have delete cookies and temp internet files and I want to say computer at my office has the same last update....I usually get my weather from the weather updates as I seldom watch news anymore...

Not sure what is up...I do read your blogs always...

Bourbon St. Blues said...

Bob in response to your older blog, the last weather update I have was from Nicrondra on a Wednesday, she had a graphic showing that we were on pace to have the warmest March...

I have cleaned out my cookies and temp internet files and have more than one computer that has this problem and stuck on the same weather forecast.

This is how I watch your forecasts as I seldom watch the new anymore...I do read your blogs when ever you update them.