Thursday, January 3, 2013

Life is Not Fair...

On this day in history, Jan. 3, 1970 I was married to Paula Dybel, my grade school sweetheart.  Today would have been our 43rd anniversary, however, the Creator took her from me almost 11 years ago.  Luckily I found that one can love again as I married my Brenda back in 2013.  Unfortunately today became another sad day for me as my good friend/golfing partner Bill Carvin passed away at the young age of 66.  His wife Jacquee will now have to go through what I went through.  Until you walk in our shoes, you can't know how/what we feel.  Jacquee will survive because she has great Faith, great Family & great Friends. Several weeks ago I suggested to "don't sweat the small stuff". Bill's passing reminds me you need to stop and smell the roses because you never know when tomorrow doesn't come. 

Does it really matter what Friday's weather will be?  After a frosty start, we'll see a slow warming with filtered sunshine through high, thin clouds.  Those clouds will thicken & lower for Saturday, but computer models (including VIPIR) keep any rain south of the LA/MS coasts.  Some sunshine returns for Sunday but temps will stay below normal/average into next week.  A heads up...A strong cold front will arrive on Tuesday.   IF we get into the warm air sector ahead of the front, some of the storms Tuesday PM could turn severe. Plenty of time to watch it. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Condolences Bob n the loss of your dear friend...