Wednesday, March 20, 2013

And Then There Was One...

Yep, the long journey is about to end...42 radiation treatments done with one to go.  A lady stopped me and asked how was I doing?  When I told her...only one to go she said..."gee that went by fast !"   Huh?  Maybe for her by not for me.  This experience has been harder than I thought.  It's given me a greater appreciation for those who are under going Chemo.  Bravo to you all!  I fully expect to feel back to normal within several weeks, but for now I'm taking off the late weather programs.  The little fella will be back on schedule next week. Thanks for all your prayers.

Weatherwise, a fast moving system raced by this morning with only some light showers.  Thursday looks delightful with the muggies coming back for Friday & Saturday.  Highs will be 65-70 on Thursday. 73-77 on Friday and near 80 Saturday before turning cooler 73-76 on Sunday. Next week looks dry but cool with highs 65-70 and nights in the 40s. 

No comments: