Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The Journey Continues...

The journey of life for some is far too short, others way too long.  Usually there are many forks,        u-turns & detours that take us into the deepest, darkest valleys or , hopefully, to the glorious mountain tops.  Rarely is the path smooth, often it's rocky.   I have experienced both and as I have reached the "Winter of my Life",  I wondered perhaps maybe the Creator had a new path for me to travel?   I guess not as FOX 8 & I have agreed to a new 3 year extension on a contract that will take me to nearly 70 years old.   My promise to our audience is simple...Trust is not given but earned.  I will continue to earn your trust for the next 3 years.   Let the Journey continue  ! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You would be sorely missed, Bob.