Thursday, January 8, 2015

Winter Times Blues...

As most of you know…I really hate Winter.  #1) too cold, #2) Have to wear heavy coats (love sweaters!), # 3) too much cloudiness, not enough sunshine.  Yea, I know compared to Chicago, Minneapolis, Buffalo etc,  our recent chill is a picnic, a walk in the park.   The medical community even calls my “feeling Blue”  SAD…Seasonal Affected Disorder.  They think the lack of sunshine makes people feel more depressed.  Whatever, I realize many of you like the break from our long Summer heat and it does mean no hurricanes!   So I guess I should look on the bright side.   I get to wear all my Winter outfits for several weeks versus several months for my Summer wardrobe .

 

The record cold has modified tonight as another front approaches.  This next front does not have the brutal cold behind it, but could trigger some cold rain shower mixed with some sleet/ice pellets (esp. N-Shore) on Friday morning.    Saturday looks cool & dry before a bigger rain threat arrives late Sunday into Monday.  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

JetfireK said...

Winter Time Blues? How many winters has it been now?

If we awake in the morning, it's a good day....