Friday, August 26, 2016

Not Much happening

Yea, I’ve seen the bloggers trying to hype something that isn’t there.  And there really isn’t much to talk about tonight.  The area of T-Storms that formed over the Gulf earlier today has fizzled while the disturbance just north of Cuba has not done much.  We really are just waiting for something to develop but it appears the atmosphere just doesn’t want to get going.   Rather than trying to tell you how smart I am knowing what will happen, I’m just going to say I have no clue as to where development will occur during the next 3-5 days.   As always, pay attention, keep up on the forecast and be ready to act if need be.  Right now, we have nothing to worry about.  Stay Tuned!

3 comments:

NOLA Cleophatra said...

Glad to see you are still blogging. Thanks Bob!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the info, Bob. Hope you are enjoying retirement!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the info, Bob. I hope you are enjoying retirement.