Wednesday, December 20, 2017

All I want for Christmas...

Yesterday models were very aggressive bringing down an Arctic blast into the Gulf South for Christmas week.  Today’s runs have backed off some and now indicate it’ll get chilly but it’s unlikely to freeze, even on the North Shore.   I think it’s too soon to buy into this new idea as the super cold (20-30+ below zero) is building over northern Canada and I’d like to see several days of model runs to feel more confident that chill won’t plunge down to the Gulf coast.   For certain, we will get much colder over the weekend dropping from near 80 to highs in the 50s…definitely fireplace weather.  But those of you seeking & wanting a white Christmas will have to travel pretty far to the north to satisfy those desires.  So if I can’t have a white Christmas, here are some other requests I have…

 

All I want for Christmas is…Drivers who use their turn signals when changing lanes.  Or, Drivers travelling Causeway northbound at Vets stop turning right on red when the sign clearly says NO TURN OR RED.  Or, driver travelling Causeway northbound at Vets, stop turning to the left when the sign clearly says NO LEFT TURN.  (Hint…JP Sheriff office needs to enforce traffic laws).  Or, drivers who know I have Morris Bart on my phone’s speed dial !!! (pick a lawyer).  Finally all I want for Christmas is TV stations who stop begging us to down load their news, sports & weather apps.  I plugged that when I was on-air, but that’s nearly 2 years ago.  Enough already.  Those of us who want it already have down loaded them.    I’m sure many of you have lots of other stuff you want for Christmas?    And to all a good night!

No comments: