Tuesday, November 6, 2018

From the Fryer to Da Fridge...

Today’s 85 missed the record by one degree and we’ll have another 2 days of above normal temps. before the bottom drops out Friday into Sunday.  We’ll go from shorts and T-Shirts to sweaters and heavy coats.  Some showers could pop up Wednesday & Thursday with much better rain chances on Friday ahead of that strong front.  Some overrunning rain could spread back over us late Sunday into Monday before an even stronger surge of cold air returns for Tuesday & Wednesday.  It is likely that some spots north of Lake P. could see their 1st freezing temps of this season.  We could go from near record warmth to near record cold during the next 5-7 days.  Those of you who wanted colder weather will get your wish.  It will be interesting to see if the coming cold pattern will have legs (translation-will last weeks) or will only linger for 7-10 days warming up again for Thanksgiving.  Stay tuned!

 

An update on the MEN WHO COOK fundraiser this Sunday in Covington…I’m almost half way ($1,405) to my goal of $ 3,000.  That means I only need 319 of my followers to donate $5, or 80 folks to donate $20 and I’ll reach my goal.  Children’s Advocacy Center’s Hope House in Covington will benefit from your donations.  So far 61 of you have answered my call.  Thank you.   I need more and time is running out.   $5 is so little yet combined it can do so much.  If you can help, here’s the link.

 

http://igfn.us/vf/MWC/team/BobBreckChristwood

No comments: