Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Cloudy Stretch Coming, Turning Colder...

I love warm weather, but I know many of you don't so having today's high top 80 in February must really make you sad?    Well changes are coming as a strong cold font will blow through on Thursday bringing us back to below normal temps for Thursday-Saturday.  It won't last but three days so enjoy the chill while it's here.


With the cold front will come some rain, but the heaviest rains will be well to our north.  Another upper storm is moving out of the Southwest and until it passes , we'll stay mainly cloudy through Thursday. 

 
 
The cool down behind this next front will bring back sweaters and jackets for Thursday into Sunday.
One thing I enjoy about retirement is fishing.
That's a 3 lb. bass I caught along with some trout and redfish.  We really have a marvelous resource for fishing that is finally coming back after last year's Spillway opening.  I will be away from my computer & phone for the next 6 days so my next post won't be until next Monday.   For parade weather, follow FOX 8 for the latest.  Stay tuned!


2 comments:

N4Gaming said...

Many Thanks for the shared this informative and interesting post with me.
New Mythical Pokémon Teased For Sword And Shield ( February 27 2020 )

Unknown said...

Bob, you were fishing for 6 DAYS??;!?? MUST BE NICE!!!