Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day...

Having lost my Dad 8 years ago, I feel lucky to still have my Momma alive on this Mother's Day weekend. As she nears her 85th birthday this summer, her mind remains sharp while her body is failing. I will be with her this weekend as Brenda is with her Mother in Pennsylvania. It's a time for all of us who still have our Mothers...to say thanks Mom...thanks for giving me life...for sacrificing for me when I was young...for giving me values to live by...and yea, for giving me love. You deserve to be honored this weekend.

Weatherwise, we should see no major changes until a weak front gets close late Sunday night into early Monday. Our rain chances could increase some but don't expect any cooler air here. Enjoy this weekend outside as the mostly dry spell should continue.

No comments: