Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's the Cattle Stupid !

I thought I had heard everything regarding AGW, but today I received a press release "on the organic Vegan Diet as an urgent climate change solution". Yep, you heard it right. If you stop eating meat(including chicken, pork,eggs), and by stopping meat production,we could bring the QUICKEST planet-cooling effects. According to "Supreme Master Ching Hai, "...the livestock industry is responsible for at least 51% of all greenhouse gas emissions." Yep, when the cattle, hogs/pigs & chickens pass gas, they pollute the atmosphere. Gotta get rid of them. But wait... don't people exhale CO2? Where does it stop?

Geez, they took away the "bad" (good tasting) butter in popcorn and continue to tell us what we should or shouldn't be eating, but now...NO MEAT? Hey, I love an occasional 6 oz. filet or a juicey burger once a month. But c'mon folks, where does it end? I just find it incredible that some people really believe we can stop the Earth's climate from changing when it has been changing for over 5 + billion years. Sounds like a religious zealot to me. Oh, her website is SMCHIA@Godsdirectcontact.org. Go figure!

No comments: