Sunday, November 23, 2014

Cold Coming Back...

After enjoying a nice break from last week’s chill, a return of the Arctic Blast will arrive here for Tuesday through Thursday.  It won’t be quite as frigid as the past week, but nights will flirt with freezing on the North Shore with day time highs struggling to get into the 60s.  I’ll be watching to see if a major snow storm develops along the east coast that could play havoc with holiday travel on Wednesday.  If a major Nor’Easter does form, it would drag down colder air into the Gulf South than now predicted.  Stay tuned!

 

The Breckster will be back on-air on Monday at 5, 9 & 10 pm.   My pacemaker has my heart rate stabilized at 60+/minute and I feel just as great than before the implant.  The difference?   My toes, nose, fingers & ears aren’t cold anymore, and that is a good thing.   I salute all the fine Doctors, nurses & technicians at Ochsner that saved my life, especially Dr.  James Conway who discovered the low rate and Dsr. Kinshaw, Rodgers & Morin for keeping the little fella above the grass for a while longer!   I’m back to “take a licking and keep on ticking”!  (John Cameron Swayze-Timex!))

No comments: