Friday, January 5, 2018

Tired of the Cold? Relief is Coming...

What you’ll see tomorrow morning is something we haven’t seen during all this cold…heavy frost on your cars, rooftops and lawns.  It’s a sign that low level moisture is slowly returning and you’ll notice a different feel to the air, especially by Sunday.   We could see a rainy Sunday night into Monday  as an upper disturbance races across the Gulf South.   The good news is the air following that system will be of Pacific origin so next week will be much milder with highs in the 60s, maybe even some 70s later in the week.   The cold will return by next Friday and Winter is far from over.  I’m tired of the cold, tired of talking about the cold, tired of looking at what the cold has done to my plants, but my promise was not to whine about the cold, and so I won’t.  Instead I’m going to get my cold glass of wine!  Stay tuned!

No comments: