Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The Good of Cold Weather

I know a lot of you “enjoy” colder weather after our long, brutally hot Summers.  There actually is a lot of good from cold weather.   # 5) No mosquitoes ,  # 4 ) Fewer Spring Termites, # 3) Zero flying roaches, # 2) Can wear Sweaters, and the # 1 reason cold weather is good….NO HURRICANES!    Whatever, we have to deal with it and I know the lack of sun along with the cold makes a lot of folks sick.   I’ve learned to eat right – daily fruit smoothie, a one a day multivitamin and EXERCISE.   If you don’t take care of your body, your body will take care of you!   I may not live into my 70s or 80s, but I will die trying !

 

We’ll need the heavy coats for the next 2 days as clouds will linger and some showers will make it feel even more cold & raw for Thursday morning.  Friday should return the sunshine with Saturday warming into the 60s.   January…yuck!

No comments: