Friday, February 25, 2011

Let Da Parades begin...

In my younger life when my kids were small, it was exciting to take them to see the parades and have them catch some throws. I purchased a ladder with the seat on top so I could put my youngest kids up out of harms way. It didn't take them long to figure out why they were catching more throws. Riders were throwing at ME. Over time, as they grew older, parades were more about being with their buddies(drinking!) than being with Mom & Dad. I guess that's when Grand kids are supposed to come along? The problems is my kids now live in Colorado, Wyoming and Indiana.

This weekend should be mostly dry and warm with only an isolated shower around. Another front arrives Monday morning bringing a better chance for some rain. Cooler and drier air returns for Tuesday thru Thursday. Enjoy another Spring-like weekend...OUTSIDE !

No comments: