Sunday, July 31, 2011

Emily on the way...East of Florida

Satellite loops tonight indicate better organization with a strong wave well east of the Islands tonight. It will likely become our next named storm (Emily) but early computer models indicate she should curve to the north and go up the East coast and not be a treat to the Gulf. obviously that could change and we'll monitor it closely.

I have a family emergency I must attend to this week and I will not have computer access to update my blog. I apologize but family comes first. If Emily did threaten to come into the Gulf, I will fly back well before we need to make any decisions regarding evacuation. I will try to update again by Tuesday.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes and successfull outcome on your family emergency...hope all is well.

BSB

Anonymous said...

Godspeed, Bob! The tropics will wait.

Nashette said...

Good luck with your family Bob...Blood is thicker than water and any money you can earn from working..... We know you will be back if we need you!

Wiley said...

Your family is in our prayers. Hope all is well.

Bonnie said...

Bob ~ prayers for your family ! Emily is not going to be an issue ~ everyone get ready for some fun at Satchmo Fest !!!!!

Anonymous said...

BOB YOUR FAMILY IS IN MY PRAYERS.