Tuesday, October 5, 2021

On This Day Of Many Thanks...

As I begin my 75th year on this Planet (Nah, that only means I'm 74), I am so grateful for having good health so I can enjoy whatever time I have left.  I'm grateful for God, Family & Friends, especially Brenda who has brought our house almost back whole from Ida.  I'm grateful Bailey now has her yard back!







But I'm especially grateful to watch my Grandson grow.  I hope I'm around to enjoy his trip to adulthood?



I'm also grateful to everyone who has wished me a Happy Birthday.  Thank you all!  Now back to weather.





The Tropics remain shut down and no model really develops anything for the next 10-14 days around us.  The small swirl off the East Coast has a low (10%) chance to develop as wind shear should hinder formation.  






An upper low over Arkansas has brought in slightly drier air from the west.  As this upper low pulls out to the NE, expect more dry air to filter in many the next 4-5 days feel great!   Notice the 40 & 50 dew points back over Texas.


Highs will still be warm, but the lower humidity will allow cooler nighttime lows.  I see no rain here for the rest of this week.





The showers around today have been to our north closer to the upper low.  Since that low will slowly pull away, we will stay dry perhaps into next week.  Get out and enjoy October!  Great news for those repairing property after Ida.  Stay Tuned!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Bob! You are a true treasure to our Metro.

Michael in Thibodaux said...

Sorry I missed your birthday, Bob. Best wishes! 🎂

Unknown said...

Nothing better than a grandchild, right Bob?

Allyce said...

Happy birthday! Thanks for all you do! :)