Sunday, August 2, 2026

Correct Time For Grief Support Monday

 In yesterday's blog post, I gave an incorrect time for our Grief Support meeting on Monday at Copeland Tower.  It is from 10 AM to Noon in room 825 on the hotel side of the Tower.  If you have recently lost a loved one and are struggling to carry on without them, perhaps we can help.  I'm asking attendees to bring a favorite picture of their partner and come share a special memory of the good time in your life.  If your loss is very recent and you have difficulty talking about it, that's OK.  Just come listen to those who walk in the same shoes.



Copeland Tower is located in Metairie on Severn Ave. at I-10.  Grief is a difficult journey. You need not walk it alone.  We had a weak front move through today bringing welcomed rainfall and less humid air.


 



The lower dew points haven't reached us yet, but look how the drier air heats up in Texas.  That upper heat dome should stay to our west this week and we'll just be our typical August hot.  


I'll be watching for any swirl that might develop along the front this week.  That is more likely east of Florida along the Carolina coast.  Otherwise the Tropics are quiet.  Stay tuned!




No comments: