Sunday, March 28, 2010

Warmest Week of the Year Coming!

Yea I know the chill is back tonight and you'll need sweaters and jackets again in the morning and probably again Tuesday morning. After that, the rest of the week will be much warmer with highs topping 80 maybe as soon as Wednesday, but certainly Thurs-Saturday. Alas, long range models bring another upper low right over us for Easter Sunday making for a wet day for any bonnets. Until then, this will be a dry week with plenty of sunshine and a warming trend.

3 comments:

Bourbon St. Blues said...

This morning I took the leather jackets off the hooks in the hallway and put them on a hanger and in the closet. This time of year its just not cold enough for me to warrant a jacket that heavy...

Good to see we'll be having warmer weather, of course with my azaleas blooming it would be nice to have the cool weather in place so their blooms last longer. I once heard that Azalea bloom will last up to a month if not longer, if they bloom in cool weather...in warm weather they last about 2 weeks.

Nashette, my pool will need some attention real soon... I can still see the bottom of the pool but there are patches of algae everywhere....It will need chemicals, a good brushing and vacuuming soon. Its just finding time right now...I need a free weekend to do so...and right now I don't have that free time...I see Sal's selling snowballs..but still too cold to jump in...

So I guess the Easter Bunny will have a hard time making all his deliveries on Sunday as well...he best get hopping soon....

ONLYREAL said...

Soooo...Who's ready for the blowtorch later this week?

Nashette said...

Burbon...Let me know when you are ready and I'll help you clean the pool!!! I woke up Monday morning to my Azeleas blooming as well....They weren't there on Sunday so they bloomed overnight! I am so ready for true Spring weather with no cold mornings! Happy Easter everyone!