Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Keep the Rains Coming...

Today's widespread showers were not drought breakers, but they are a start in the right direction. Unfortunately, it appears we have only 2-3 more days of widespread T-Storms before the dreaded upper level ridge builds back over us by the weekend. Daily showers keep highs 90-95. no rain and we're 95-100. Those 5 degrees do make a big difference. So let's hear it on this first day of Astronomical Summer...keep the rains coming !

Dr. Masters states that "all reliable computer models " show no tropical activity for the next 7 days. I like that !

4 comments:

Patrick said...

Relief..and we shall take it when we can Bob

Paul Amedee said...

Well this "rainy period" has not worked out well for me. I live in North Kenner and got 0.04 inch Monday and 0.18 inch Tuesday. This isn't making much of a dent.

Paul Amedee said...

Now I'm aggravated! I get home from work expecting to see something on the rain gauge... 0.00. What do we have to do to get some rain???

Paul Amedee said...

Apparently complaining to you Bob was enough to finally get some rain. As of now, I have 1.14 inches.