Saturday, November 26, 2022

Thanksgiving Was A Trip...

I hope everyone was able to enjoy Thanksgiving with friends & family?  For me, this year was a reunion of all 3 sons in Santa Fe, New Mexico.  The last Thanksgiving we were all together was back in 2022 after their Mother died.  It was a fun trip where I enjoyed my Grandson (Ethan) & the terrific mountainous view of New Mexico.  It truly was eye candy for me.



Two highlights of the trip were the train ride into Albuquerque and the tram ride up Sandia Mountain to watch the sunset and dine at a wonderful restaurant.






Alas, I did not bring back all the sunny skies as an upper storm is moving into west Texas triggering widespread showers & Storms.  Today will be a good day to stay inside and watch football.





The real super cold air has retreated back into Canada and this week will jump back above normal/average (68) for the early part of this week.  Another strong front will clear us out for Thursday and Friday.





I'll post again later this afternoon.  Enjoy your weekend.  Stay tuned!


 

1 comment:

Robear said...

So glad to hear from you, Bob......I was beginning to worry that SOMETHING had happened....didn't see anywhere that you were headed out on vacation!