Thursday, March 26, 2020

Bird House Down...

With the help of my neighbor, fearless David Hecker, my backyard bird condo was lowered and dismantled.   Inspector David was quick to see the "contractor errors" that contributed to structural failure, namely inadequate fasteners (screws) and no waterproofing (caulking).  I headed over to Lowe's (facemask on) and quickly picked up the required supplies.  Reconstruction will begin on Friday.   As I posted yesterday, Bob the Builder returns!    My friend Rich Kostner pointed out to me the voice of Bob the Builder (William Dufris) died yesterday from cancer.   I hope to continue his legacy of quality workmanship.  Posted without knowing the sad news.


 
 
Weather wise, it's more record heat as we approached 90.  Will have to wait to see what NWS has for our high later this evening.



 
 
The Southeast remains under a surface and upper high while the upper trough lingrs over the western states.   Looks how it chilly out West while some 90s are showing up around us.

 
In the short tern we'll keep setting new records until a weak front staggers through Saturday evening.  A stronger front is coming NEXT WEEK...we hope!
We could use some rain, but rain chances stay low into next week.  Stay tuned!

 




No comments: