Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Finally a Real Cold Front...

One of the things we love in April is cold fronts that sweep away all the humidity and leave us with comfy cool nights and pleasantly warm afternoons.

Gone for a couple of days are the highs in the 80s with instead highs closer to typical mid 70s for April.   There is a developing low over the Southeast that will leave us with north winds and clear skies for Wednesday and Thursday.  This is not an Arctic airmass as the real cold remains far to our north.



We all know what's coming in another 6-8 weeks, increasing heat & humidity, so I encourage everyone to get outside tonight through Thursday and enjoy Mother Nature at South Louisiana's finest.  Obviously, keep the physical distancing guidelines suggested by CDC, but get outside & exercise while the weather allows us.




Okay, yesterday I tried ironing & washing clothes and learned to stick to what I know.  Get back outside and work on my yard & house.  I already power washed my back patio last week along with rebuilding my birdhouse.  Today I headed to my front driveway.  It didn't look too dirty until I started power washing.  Yikes!  What a difference it makes.  Tomorrow I'll do the other half  and then on to washing all my windows.  Before this crisis is over, my house will be spotless as I follow the guidelines of staying home.  Bored?  Never!   Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Phil said...

You should get a pressure washer surface cleaner attachment to do large areas like your driveway. It's a back saver and makes the job go a lot quicker and easier.