Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Bob the Digger Becomes the Planter...

First I was Bob the Builder repairing my bird condo, then it was Bob the Power Washer on my patio, sidewalks, driveway & siding.


Yesterday, as the above shows, was Bob the Digger as I decided my satsuma tree had to go after 6 years of zero fruit.   With the help of my neighbor, fearless David, I got down the branches while David took care of the roots.  



Today was Bob the Planter as I took my yellow flowering bush out of a pot and replanted into the old satsuma location.   I will plant some "top hat" begonias around it tomorrow and then add mulch completing my latest project.   Getting harder to stay busy.






This is perfect weather to do yard work.  A secondary surge tonight will make many feel chilly in the morning with 40s north and 50s south.   Our next rain opportunity arrives on Friday as the cold high pressure pulls away to the NE.



We finally are seeing the pattern shift with the west coast trough shifting to the eastern U.S.  That means we'll keep these fronts coming for the next 2 weeks.  Funny how March may end up warmer than April.  Gotta get back to working in my yard.  Stay tuned!



No comments: